Our practice specializes in the objective evaluation of the function of the neuromuscular system. This includes the peripheral nervous system, the neuromuscular junction, and the muscular system. We typically evaluate patients who have numbness/tingling, pain, weakness, cramps, or abnormal movements. For a list of disorders that we commonly diagnose, please click here.
We realize you have a choice, so why choose us?
- Our physicians have the highest qualifications, certified by both the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Our laboratory is the ONLY one in Lancaster and York counties to achieve Full Accreditation with Exemplary Status through the AANEM’s Electrodiagnostic Laboratory Accreditation Program
- Our physicians perform the entire test, without the use of technologists, utilizing techniques to make the test as comfortable as possible for our patients
- We are not owned by any of the local healthcare systems, and therefore have no potential conflict of interest
- The charges for our services DO NOT include a “Facility Fee”, which is often included in a procedure performed at a healthcare facility
- We take the time to make sure you have all of your questions answered
- Most insurances are accepted